Taste Cleveland Food Tours current Jobs
Positions are available for field and headquarters; headquarters positions are national while field are typically regional
Taste Cleveland Food Tours is currently hiring both HQ and field positions. Please see the below descriptions for our current availabilities. This board will update often, so check back. If you want to be considered for a position in the future, at anytime feel free to email us at email@example.com with a brief description of yourself and why you would be a great part of our team.
Taste Cleveland Food Tours is looking for outgoing and passionate tour guides to lead 3.5 hour guided walking culinary tours. The tour combines history and culture with stops at multiple restaurants, giving guests the flavor of a neighborhood
We are currently experiencing high growth and are in need of guides in all neighborhoods in which we operate.
This is a part time position where weekend availability is a must! Culinary background and a flexible schedule is a plus, but not necessary.
- Food/Culinary interests
- Restaurant industry experience a plus
- Tour guide industry experience or experience public speaking
Taste Cleveland Food Tours is looking for an intelligent, highly motivated Account Executive to spearhead the development of strategic partnerships and the customer base growth in North East Ohio.
Working with the director of Sales, the Account Executive will develop and execute account/territory selling strategies and manage all steps of the customer acquisition process. Specific weekly partnership, sales, and lead goals will be set for the Account Executive.
All members of the Taste Cleveland Food Tours team will learn about the company by learning about and running Food Tours
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Develop account/territory selling strategies
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans
- Execute phone and in person marketing/prospecting
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answer service questions
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented individuals
- Grow customer base within territory while providing excellent customer service.
- Achieve partnership and sales goals.
- Make calls to existing customers and potential new customers.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and bids.
- Participate in industry trade shows.
- Attend and participate in Company Sales Meetings, and Training Sessions
- College/University Degree or related work experience preferred.
- 1 year experience in Business to Business sales.
- Experience in cold calling and prospecting new business.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organization skills
- Valid Clean driver license.